Regulatory Rule no. 8/2021-R, of 16 November24 November, 2021
On 16th November 2021 ASF Regulatory Rule no. 8/2021-R was approved, establishing the standards for calculating the minimum value of liabilities arising from defined benefit pension plans and health benefit plans funded by pension funds, pursuant to article 58(6) and (10) of the legal framework for the constitution and operation of pension funds and pension fund management companies, focusing on:
- The minimum value of liabilities;
- The calculation of the minimum value of liabilities;
- The coverage of risks by an insurance contract;
- The suspension of commitments;
- Health benefit plans; and also
- The rules for calculating the partial redemption of pensions in capital, foreseen in article 18 (2) of the RJFP.
Regulatory Rule no. 8/2021-R entered into force on the day immediately following its publication and revoked Regulatory Rule no. 298/1991, of 13 November and Regulatory Rule no. 12/2010-R, of 22 July.